Rum fruit punch orange
This orange rum punch is a wonderful winter Christmas drink. Attention, this orange punch is not alcohol-free! The orange punch can be prepared either with purchased orange juice or freshly squeezed orange juice.
Ingredients for portions
- 1,5 l orange juice
- 0,7 l white wine
- 1 l water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 10 cloves
- 4 tea bags orange tea
- 1/16 l blood orange liqueur
- 1/16 l rum
- sugar or honey
- Slowly heat orange juice, water and white wine in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add the cinnamon sticks and cloves.
- Then add orange liqueur and rum to the pot.
- Let the orange rum punch steep well for about 30 minutes (do not boil!).
- Finally, season the punch with sugar or honey, as desired.
- Remove cloves and cinnamon sticks before serving.
Put the cloves in a tea bag, then you don't have to take them out of the punch one by one.
How do you like this article?
Your opinion matters to us! Submit rating
More interesting articles