Minced Meat recipe
Minced roast is a classic Sunday recipe that the whole family can enjoy. This recipe for minced meat is easy to prepare. Fresh herbs give the roast and the gravy a deliciously fragrant aroma.
Ingredients for portions
- 1 pound minced meat mixed or only beef
- 3 big whole grain toast
- some milk
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 onion small
- 2 garlic
- some breadcrumbs
- For the juice
- some soup
- 1 TS butter cold
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Chop the onion and garlic very finely.
- Soak the toast in a little milk, squeeze it and crush it very finely.
- Mix all the ingredients to a meat mince.
- Season and knead with some breadcrumbs.
- Form a minced roast from the mixture and place it in a roasting tin.
- Pour some soup, add the herbs and roast in the oven for about 50 minutes.
- At the beginning of the roasting time, pour juice over the roast more often, then do not pour more juice over it.
- Remove the minced roast from the oven.
- Bring the strained juice to the boil briefly, add some water and let it boil down slightly.
- Finally, add butter, i.e. stir in the cold butter.
Homemade mashed potatoes go best with the minced roast.
How do you like this article?
Your opinion matters to us! 2 ratings has this post already received Submit rating