German potato dumplings recipe
Potato dumplings are a popular side dish for various meat and deer dishes or Sunday roasts. With this recipe potato dumplings or potato dumplings are easy and simple to prepare.
Ingredients for portions
- 1,6 pound potatoes floury
- 1,6 ounce Semolina or polenta
- 1,25 cup flour
- 2 egg yolk
- 1 ounce butter
- For the potato dumplings, boil the potatoes with the skin, drain and peel.
- Then press through the potato press while still warm.
- Cut the room-warm butter into small pieces.
- Knead all ingredients quickly with your hands to a dumpling mass and let it rest for a while.
- Bring salt water to the boil in a large pot.
- Besides, form dumplings from the potato dough.
- Then leave to stand in lightly simmering salt water.
- Remove a dumpling, cut it open and determine the cooking point.
Cooking dumplings is not as difficult as you think.
How do you like this article?
Your opinion matters to us! 32 ratings has this post already received Submit rating
Redaktion: Danke für dein Feedback, wir haben die Zeit zum Ziehen bei der Beschreibung ergänzt.
More interesting articles