German potato dumplings recipe
Potato dumplings are a popular side dish for various meat and deer dishes or Sunday roasts. With this recipe potato dumplings or potato dumplings are easy and simple to prepare.
Ingredients for portions
- 1,6 pound potatoes floury
- 1,6 ounce Semolina or polenta
- 1,25 cup flour
- 2 egg yolk
- 1 ounce butter
- For the potato dumplings, boil the potatoes with the skin, drain and peel.
- Then press through the potato press while still warm.
- Cut the room-warm butter into small pieces.
- Knead all ingredients quickly with your hands to a dumpling mass and let it rest for a while.
- Bring salt water to the boil in a large pot.
- Besides, form dumplings from the potato dough.
- Then leave to stand in lightly simmering salt water.
- Remove a dumpling, cut it open and determine the cooking point.
Cooking dumplings is not as difficult as you think.
How do you like this article?
Your opinion matters to us! 7 ratings has this post already received Submit rating
Redaktion: Danke für dein Feedback, wir haben die Zeit zum Ziehen bei der Beschreibung ergänzt.
More interesting articles