Cookie dough / shortcrust pastry recipe
This shortbread is quickly prepared and is suitable as a cookie dough for cookies or even for various cakes such as for apple pie. With it, you can prepare wonderfully soft cookies as Christmas baking.
Ingredients for portion
- 2,5 cup wheat flour smooth
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg medium
- 3/4 cup butter cold
- Mix the dry ingredients on the kitchen table and make a pile.
- Form a pit in the center of the pile.
- Add the egg to the pit.
- Cut the cold butter into very small pieces and add to the pit.
- Starting from the outside, work everything into a shortcrust dough with your hands, knead.
- Quickly work into a smooth dough.
- Then shape into a ball.
- Wrap with plastic wrap.
- Leave to rest in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Then roll out the cookie dough, cut out and bake in the oven at 180 degrees.
- Be careful not to bake too long or too dark.
- Then fill the cookies with jam, for example.
- Leave to rest overnight on a rack in the cold oven.
How do you like this article?
Your opinion matters to us! 5 ratings has this post already received Submit rating
More interesting articles